Friday, December 12, 2008

Medicinal Herb Course on sale at TNfarmgirl!

Are you interested in learning about how to make your own herbal remedies? I've been wanting to for quite a while, so when I saw that TNfarmgirl has her medicinal herb course on sale until December 31 for only $15 dollars (that's $10 off the website price) I jumped on it! She will also answer email questions through the end of February (usually it's 30 days from the purchase date) so you can get lots of help for over two months if you sign up now! She also has lots of great-looking soaps and shampoo bars which I've been wanting to try; I ordered several for Christmas gifts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Psalm 68:4


4 Sing to the Most High, sing praises to His name;
Extol Him who rides on the clouds,By His name YAH, and rejoice before him.