Saturday, May 08, 2010

Answers In Genesis: Science Fiction: Not Just Entertainment by Carl Kerby

Here is a good article by Carl Kerby of Answers in Genesis about the world view of science fiction verses the world view of Biblical Christianity. It's called 'Science Fiction: Not Just Entertainment'.
I grew up on Star Trek and Doctor Who, but those things did not turn me away from God. They could have, but I believe the main reason why they didn't is that my Dad, who had been an agnostic, was saved when I was ten and began studying creationism and discussing it with us and others alot, so I was exposed to both sides from an early age and was able to see the goodness and truth of God's word compared to the hopelessness of humanism. I am very thankful to the Lord and to my Dad for showing me the truth of scripture.

No comments: