Thursday, January 30, 2014

Evangelicals & Catholics Together? DAVY JONES (with THE MONKEES) a little bit me, a little bit you



This song is how I'm feeling right now about debates between Catholics and protestants. :) In the past on this blog I have had many conversations with Catholics and protestants and I learned over time that it isn't my 'job' or 'ministry' to call out Catholics, or any other believer, on their beliefs and practices. It finally occurred to me that I really don't know what is going on in other people's hearts, AND that I myself have beliefs and practices, or lack thereof, that are not correct. Also, at the same time I became more and more aware that the denominations I have been a member of also have some beliefs, traditions, and practices that are partly or completely in error. I believe now that the enemy, Satan, has been busy dividing God's people on countless fronts; keeping us busy arguing and accusing one another, when we should together be light and salt IN LOVE to the world around us. It breaks my heart that I contributed to this. God bless you.

No comments: